#artoftransition #bizchallenge2012 #durhamlive #lunchinars 1800 Speakers Accessible Affiliate Programs Applications Articles Awards & Nominations AWTW NEWS Bing Blip Blogging Brain Food Brand Management Browser Tested Browsers Build-Your-Own Website Business in Durham Region ON CA Business Tips Canadian Website Portals Celebration Sundays Community Kudos Community Partnerships Content Content is King Creative Economy Design Domain Names Domains For Sale Durham Region Website Portals e-Commerce E-mail Marketing E-Tools & Gizmos E-zines/Newsletters Events in Durham Facebook Fridays FAQ Flash Flickr Foursquare Google Google Places Google+ Hosting Imagery In the Media Infographics Inspiration Instagram Keywords Klout Link Building LinkedIn Maps Marketing Mobile Mobile Mondays Motivational Mondays Music MySpace Netiquette Networking News Feeds Ning Ontario Website Portals Operating Systems Pinterest Podcasting Presentations Press releases Price List PROMOTION Promotion Bells & Whistles QR Codes Quotations Real Estate Revenue Stream Secure Shopping SEO/SEM Social Media Bootcamps Social Media Circles Social Media Column Social Media Day Social Media Influencers Social Media Integration Social Media Presentations Social Media Saturdays Social Media Statistics Social Media Success Tracking Social Media Urban Legends Spam Specials Statistics StumbleUpon Surveys Talent Wanted Techie Tuesdays Testimonials Testing Traffic Reporting Twitter Vehicle Advertising Videos Viral Content Virtual Tours Web Portals In Durham Web Writing Webring Website Bells & Whistles Website CMS (Content Management System) Website Kudos Website Portfolio Websites Wiki WordPress Yahoo! Yelp YouTube
TAGS101freeways Ajax analytics Art of Transition bizchallenge2012 blog blogging brand management cms dhsba domain durham DURHAM REGION facebook facebook cover image facebook pages flickr Google hosting LinkedIn linkedin Marketing mobile networking Ning Oshawa paypal Pinterest privacy scugog seo social media social media roi Social Media Spaces Sue Sutcliffe training twitter tyrone video webinar website Websites Whitby wordpress youtube
- ‘Alt – who goes there? Adding ALT text to images
- AODA (Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act) customer service portion becames law January 1, 2012
- Business Breakfast –> Learn About Accessibility (June 17, 2010) Oshawa, Ontario
- Durham Region Accessiblity Expo (June 17, 2010 10am – 8pm) Oshawa, Ontario
- Proposed Accessibility Standard for Information and Communications
- The Accessibility for Ontarians With Disabilities Act
- Think Speech Recognition!
- Are You Creating Barriers For Your Visitors?
- New Accessibility Standards Announced
- World Wide Web Consortium announces new accessibility standards
- On June 13, 2005, the government passed the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005